You Can Do It All with John David Mann
What’s it like to get inside the head of an Olympic gold medalist? To know what he knows, and turn that knowledge and experience into a powerful story that unlocks the secrets of genuine greatness at the same time that it pulls us in and touches our hearts?
That’s the unique gift of storyteller and New York Times bestselling author John David Mann, coauthor of The Go-Giver (with Bob Burg), The Go-Giver Leader, and now, his latest parable, THE RECIPE: A Story of Loss, Love, and the Ingredients of Greatness, written together with eight-time Culinary Olympian Chef Charles Carroll .
- age seventeen, he and a few friends started their own high school in New Jersey which successfully saw kids placed in Yale and Harvard.
- Before turning to business and journalism, he forged a successful career as a concert cellist and prize-winning composer.
- John is an award-winning author whose writings have earned the Nautilus Award, the Axiom Business Book Award (Gold Medal), and Taiwan’s Golden Book Award for Innovation.
- Co-authored books with Bob Burg, Brandon Webb, Daniel Burras, Jeff Olson, John Addison, Betsy Myers
- Married to Ana Gabriel Mann
- At fifteen he was recipient of the 1969 BMI Awards to Student Composers and several New Jersey State grants for music composition (written at age thirteen) was performed at the amphitheater in Epidaurus, Greece, where the play was originally premiered.
- His books are published in more than two dozen languages and have sold more than 2 million copies.
- He is coauthor of the international bestseller The Go-Giver (with Bob Burg), the New York Times bestsellers The Red Circle (with Brandon Webb) and Flash Foresight (with Daniel Burrus), the national bestsellers The Slight Edge (with Jeff Olson), Among Heroes (with Brandon Webb) and Real Leadership (with John Addison), and Take the Lead with Betsy Myers, which was named Best Leadership Book of 2011 by Tom Peters and the Washington Post.